We are Portable Appliance Testing specialist who provide an affordable, reliable and efficient PAT testing service to all industry sectors from sole traders to large corporate clients. Based in Congleton, Cheshire we offer a National Service and cover areas surrounding Manchester, Cheshire and Stoke on Trent. We firmly believe that every business or individual should have access to the same quality of service regardless of their size or status. We are committed to helping and aiding our customers through the whole PAT testing process.
(see price list for details)
firstname.lastname@example.org 0800 612 8807
PAT Services We Offer
Our service provides you with a complete package of tests and results to enable YOUR business to comply with:
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Insurance Obligations
We cater for all types of Businesses from schools to hair salons to office blocks…
Our experience consists of schools, colleges, hair salons, office blocks, landlords, shops, workshops, restaurants, chemical plants, hotels, county councils, factories and many more. We do bespoke ‘PAT testing’ packages for each of our clients. So whether you have 1 or 1,000 items to ‘PAT test’, we have the skills and resources to do it.
Our main service and areas are PAT Testing Manchester, PAT Testing Stoke on Trent, and PAT Testing Cheshire, but we also PAT Test in Congleton Cheshire, PAT Test in Northwich Cheshire, Pat Test in Staffordshire, PAT Test Greater Manchester.
email@example.com 0800 612 8807
Safety-PAT are Portable Appliance Testing Specialists.
We provide the most professional PAT testing service using the industry’s most up to date equipment and software.
Within the current climate of litigation and accountability for Health & Safety matters, it is more important than ever to provide a safe working environment for your workforce. Businesses that deal with the public on their premises, the safety of your customers, as I am sure you aware, is of paramount importance.
Electricity at Work Regulations State:
All Employers have a legal obligation to establish and
maintain reasonable measures to ensure the safety of
staff and visitors to their premises. If an accident
occurred due to faulty electrical equipment the
employer is duty bound to prove sufficient measures
have been taken.
What We Provide
At Safety-PAT we believe that we can offer you, the potential client, an unrivalled service, in quality and ability that will minimise disruption to your day to day operations whilst ensuring that you, and your staff, are working in the safest environment possible.
With our service you can be assured of the following:
- Latest test equipment – All digital test instruments conform to BSEN61557 and are regularly calibrated
- Clear pricing – The lowest price does not always mean the best quality. We believe the level of service we provide together with competitive pricing represents excellent value for money.
- Fully qualified engineers – All of our engineers are certified by the City & Guilds Institute
- Health and Safety pack – available upon request.
- £5,000,000 public liability insurance.
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureau), all our engineers have these checks to further demonstrate our commitment towards our industry, and your peace of mind.
- Testing Standards – All testing is carried out in accordance with BS7671 as published by the institute of electrical engineers.
- Minimal Disruption – Testing can be planned to avoid disruption to your workforce. We provide out of hours testing at no extra cost.
- Documentation – Full documentation on completion of testing comprising of:
- Compliance certificate
- Clear and well presented reports
- Individual reports for each location
- Reports which provide detailed information on each appliance
- Whichever format you prefer Bound and/or Electronic PDF version.
- Automated Reminder – We will alert you when your next test is due.
Submit your review
Couldn't have asked for a better service.
I just wanted to thank you for the way you carried out my annual PAT Testing at the shop recently.
You turned up on time and were completely professional in the way you completed the tests even though it was a small, busy shop with staff serving customers around you as you worked.
The test certificates were issued promptly with minimum fuss, ensuring I am compliant for another year.
Your pricing was very fair and I would have no hesitation in asking you to come again next year to repeat the exercise.
Excellent service. Thanks Dave for all your help with the PC's and ensuring the leads were correct! Recommended 5 star
Thanks Pete! Always a pleasure to help!